The S1 DHC takes the award-winning features offered by the all-new S1 and adds Downhill Control (DHC) technology to automatically adjust and maintain a constant speed while moving down a gradient for a smoother ride.
The S1 DHC takes the award-winning features offered by the all-new S1 and adds Downhill Control (DHC) technology to automatically adjust and maintain a constant speed while moving down a gradient for a smoother ride. It also features all-terrain DHC wheels and an electronic parking brake to handle the course with ease.
For over 15 years, the iconic S1 has set the benchmark for electric trolleys. The all-new S1 combines the class-leading performance and reliability that made it legendary, with a revolutionary new look and features.
Simple, stylish, and easy-to-use, the new S1 offers the World’s quickest-ever 1-step folding system, allowing it to be set up and ready to hit the course in seconds. Powered by a next-generation 28V high power system – as seen on the popular M-Series range, the S1 combines modern design with a powerful, whisper-quiet 230W motor; a long-lasting, super-lightweight Lithium battery; and an upgraded LCD widescreen display with new graphics offering nine-speed settings, speed indicator, and battery meter.
State-of-the-art battery technology
The sporty design also features the brand new, state-of-the-art CLICK ‘N’ CONNECT™ battery technology, providing cable-free connectivity that automatically disconnects the battery when folded, and a quick-access port to allow onboard charging. It also boasts slimline ambidextrous sporty wheels that invert for compact transportation and storage, allowing it to fold 16% smaller than previous models.
Other standout features include a patented USB charging port; Adjustable Distance Control (up to 45 yards); oversize tubing for ultimate handle stability; and the award-winning EASILOCK™ bag-to-trolley connection system - removing the need for a lower bag strap.
Looking for extra control on slopes?
The optional S1 DHC model takes the impressive features offered by the S1 and adds Downhill Control (DHC) technology to automatically adjust and maintain a constant speed while moving down a gradient for a smoother ride. It also features all-terrain DHC wheels and an electronic parking brake to handle the course with ease.
Automatic Downhill Control
- Allows the trolley to maintain a constant speed when moving down a gradient
Electronic parking brake
- Keeps the trolley stationary on slopes & undulations
All terrain DHC wheels
- With anti-skid tread to tackle all types of ground with ease
Simple & incredibly easy-to-use
- Offering an impressive range of essential trolley features
Quickest-ever 1-step folding
- Easily fold the trolley up & down in seconds
CLICK ‘N’ CONNECT™ battery
- Cutting-edge cable-free battery technology
- Automatically powers off when the frame is folded
Quick-access charging port
- Pop-out port for on-board battery charging
Next generation, High Power 28V system
- More powerful, efficient, & reliable than ever before
LCD widescreen display
- Nine-speed settings, Speed indicator & Battery meter
Slimline ambidextrous sporty wheels
- Stylish design that is light, strong, & easy to attach
Adjustable Distance Control (up to 45 yards)
- Set the trolley to travel a selected distance in 15-yard steps
Pause & Resume function
- Allows the trolley to be quickly stopped & restarted
- Easy control for left & right-handed golfers
USB charging port
- Ideal for charging any USB powered device while you play
Lightweight Lithium battery
- Sleek & stylish design packed with power
Oversize tubing for ultimate handle stability
- Thicker frame profile for unrivalled performance
Space-saving inverting wheels
- Flip the wheels to fit into the tightest spaces
Powerful, whisper‑quiet 230w DHC motor
- Quiet, exceptional performance with power when you need it
- Securely attach your Motocaddy bag without a lower strap
DIMENSIONS: 830mm (L) x 490mm (W) x 370mm (H)
MOTOR: 230w DHC
WARRANTY LENGTH: 24 months
COLOUR OPTIONS: Graphite
|SKU||MTC-MC22 S1 DHC UL|