In 1914, three events heralded the beginning of an exciting new era in golf.
First, the flamboyant Walter Hagen won the U.S Open Championship. His amazing golfing skill and colourful personality captured headlines, increasing the nation’s interest and participation in the game.
The Ashland Manufacturing Company became known as the Thomas E. Wilson Co. in the year 1914 – the date of record of the present Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
- Scala Black Ribbon Fedora - BrownAED119.00
- Scala Women's Toyo Lp56 - FuchsiaAED139.00
- Scala Women's V220 Visor - ChilliAED115.00
- Scala Women's V219 Visor - BrownAED85.00
- Scala Women's Toyo Lp56 - WhiteAED139.00
- Scala Women's Toyo Lp56 - AquaAED139.00
- Scala Women's Lc399 - PinkAED159.00Out of stock
- Scala Women's Lc399 - WalnutAED165.00Out of stock
- Scala Stripe Ribbon Fedora - BrownAED125.00Out of stock
- Scala Stripe Ribbon Fedora - BlackAED129.00
- Scala Women's Paper Braid Headwear - WhiteAED119.00Out of stock
- Scala Women's V220 Visor - AquaAED109.00
- Scala Women's LS192 Hat - TeaAED139.00
- Scala Women's LP190 Hat - FuchsiaAED175.00
- Scala Women's LP190 Hat - NaturalAED175.00
- Scala Premium Fedora - ChocolateAED125.00
- Scala Premium Fedora - IvoryAED125.00