Three Step Trade In Program
Simple as 1, 2, 3, ...
Choose your club by selecting all 4 attributes in the drop down menu below. On the next page, we will display the trade in value for your club in what we class as "Average Condition". You may then toggle between "New", "Average" or "Below Average' condition as we offer a different trade in value for each condition category. Select "Trade In Now" for each club you wish to trade in.
Drop Off or
Schedule a Collection
On the Trade in Confirmation Page, add or remove as many clubs as you wish to trade in. Then choose to either drop off your clubs at eGolf Megastore in Al Qouz 4 or enter your collection address to confirm your trade in with us. Following that we'll book a collection in with our couriers Aramex or MENA VIP 360. This collection can be from anywhere you like, so have the clubs ready at home or take them to work with you and we can even collect it from there. We provide the box to ship your clubs in, so just simply hand over the club(s) to our couriers who will deliver them to eGolf Megastore within 24 hours.
Whether received in-store or by courier upon receiving your clubs, we will undertake a brief inspection to confirm condition grade. Following that we will issue you with a Store Credit for online use on eGolfMegastore.ae or in store at our 6,400sq ft Megastore in Dubai.
Value your Clubs
Sunday to Saturday.... 9am to 8.30pm
No credit will be given for golf clubs if they have any of the following defects:
- Clubs Pre-dating 2014
- Dented metal woods;
- Significant 'sky marks' or 'pop up' marks on the crown;
- lrons or wedges where the grooves are more than 50% worn;
- Any clubs that have excessive scratching or gouging;
- lron sets that do not have at least 5 consecutive clubs;
- Iron sets must also have a pitching wedge in them.
- Iron Set quoted prices are for a 7-piece set configuration. 5-piece and 6-piece set configurations will be valued less, and 8-piece configurations will be valued higher.