Volvik V2 Rangefinder - Black
Volvik V2 Laser Rangefinder is a portable optical-electronic device that incorporates range and stops compensation and vibration functions. The rangefinder emits invisible, eye safe, infrared energy pulses that are reflected off the observed target back to the optical unit and calculates the distance by measuring the time it takes for each pulse to travel from the rangefinder to the traget and back.
The ranging accuracy of the rangefinder is plus or minus one yard/meter under general circumstances. The maximum range of the instruments depends on the reflectivity and color of the target. In addition, lighting conditions (sunlight) will affect the ranging capabilities of the unit. The less (overcast sky) the farther the unit's maximum range will be conversely; very sunny days will decrease the unit's maximum range.
The maximum distance for highly reflective objects (white house) is 990 yards/900 meters and golf flag can reach 250 yards/230 meters.
- Measurement range: 900/990 (meter / yard)
- Accuracy: ± 1 (meter / yard)
- minimum range: 5 (meters / yards)
- magnification: 6 ×
- lens diameter: 20mm
- field index: 7 degrees
- distance between eyes: 16mm
- exit pupil: 3.33 mm
- battery life: about 5,000 times
- waterproof grade: IPX4
- Power / Battery: CR2 / 3V Lithium
- Laser Wavelength: 905mm
- Laser Standard: Class1 Eye Safe
- Operating Temperature: -10 ... + 50
- Storage temperature -20 ... + 60
- Automatic power off: When there is no operation for 10 seconds
- Size (mm / inch): 93.5 x 71 x 36 / 3.68 x 2.8 x 1.4
- Weight (without battery) / with battery): 151g / 161g