Refunds & Returns Information
If for any reason upon receipt of your item you consider that the item does not match the condition described or you simply change your mind, please let us know within 7 days of receipt, and we will do our best to rectify the situation. If that is not possible, just pay to ship your item back, and we’ll refund you in full, subject to our policy and procedures for returns set out below.
• Items returned must be in the same condition as they were sent in order to receive a full return.
• All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorisation number (RMA#). Prior to returning your item, please contact customer service by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your RMA
• The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
• It is strongly advised that you use traceable and insured shipping method, as we are not responsible for merchandise that is lost or damaged in transit on return.
• All returns will be inspected prior to a refund being issued. Where an inspection takes place and we determine that the item was inaccurately described, we will issue you a full refund.
• Refunds will be issued within 15 days of receipt of the item.
• We reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee on any returns, provided however that the restocking fee shall not apply to any return of product for an eGolf Megastore store credit.
The following products may NOT be returned:
• Special orders
• Custom golf clubs
• Personalised items